to define, instantiate, Start a new Thread.
and Setting name of a Thread.
Methods to Prevent a Thread From Execution.
Completion This WrokShop You Can Answer All The Below Questions:
What is multitasking?
2) What is multithreading and explain its application areas?
3) What is advantage of multithreading?
4)When compared with c++ what is the advantage in java with
respect to multithreading?
5) In how many ways we can define a thread?
6)Among extending Thread and implementing Runnable which approach
7) Difference b/w t.start () and t.run ()?
8) Explain about thread Scheduler?
9) If we are not overriding run () what will happen?
10) Is it possible overloading of run ()?
11) Is it possible to override a start () method and what will
12) Explain life cycle of a thread?
13) What is the importance of Thread class start () method?
14) After starting a thread if we try to restart the same Thread
once again what will happen?
15) Explain Thread class constructors?
16) How to get and set name of a thread?
17) Who uses thread priorities?
18) Default priority for main thread?
19) Once we create a new thread what is its priority?
20) How to get priority from thread and set priority to a thread?
21) If we are trying to set priority of thread as 100, what
22) If two threads having different priority then which thread
will get chance first for execution?
23) If two threads having same priority then which thread will
get chance first for execution?
24) How we can prevent thread from execution?
25) What is yield () and Explain its purpose?
26) Is join is overloaded?
27) Purpose of sleep () method?
28) What is synchronized keyword? Explain its advantages and
29) What is object lock and when it is required?
30) What is a class level lock when it is required?
31) While a thread executing any synchronized method on the
given object is it possible to execute remaining synchronized
methods on the same object simultaneously by other thread?
32) Difference b/w synchronized method and static synchronized
33) Advantages of synchronized block over synchronized method?
34) What is synchronized statement?
35) How two threads will communicate with each other?
36) wait (), notify (), notifyAll () are available in which
37) Why wait (), notify (), notifyAll () methods are defined
in Object instead of thread class?
38) Without having the lock is it possible to call wait ()?
39) If a waiting thread gets notification then it will enter
into which state?
40) In which methods thread can release lock?
41) Explain wait (), notify () & notifyAll ()?
42) Difference between notify () & notifyAll ()?
43) Once a thread gives notification then which waiting thread
will get a chance?
44) How a thread can interrupt another thread?
45) What is deadlock? Is it possible to resolve deadlock situation?
46) Which keyword causes deadlock situation?
47) How we can stop a thread explicitly?
48) Explain about suspend () and resume ()?
49) What is starvation and explain difference between deadlock
50) What is race condition?
51) What is daemon thread? Give an example purpose of Daemon
52) How we can check daemon nature of a Thread? Is it possible
to change Daemon nature of a Thread? Is main thread daemon (or)
53) Explain about ThreadGroup?
54) What is ThreadLocal?